HP Inc. today announced their new OMEN by HP gaming portfolio powered by Windows 10, and engineered exclusively for people who love to game to deliver the power and performance needed to dominate the competition. With features like Full HD and 4K IPS display options, powerful NVIDIA GTX graphics up to 965M and up to 6th Generation Intel Core i7 quad-core processors gamers are equipped to dominate any challenge.
Featuring a Dragon Red backlit keyboard, the OMEN laptops have a dual fan design to maintain performance. The 62-watt battery sits flat and towards the front of the machine to keep the device cool without sacrificing performance. Powerful NVIDIA GTX graphics up to 965M and up to 6th Generation Intel Core i7 quad-core processors equip gamers for any challenge.
Other features include:
- Wide Vision HD Camera or optional Intel RealSense Camera for 3D experiences and to enable gesture control apps to interact with the PC when gaming
- Up to 16GB of memory and up to 512GB PCIe SSD or up to 2TB for single storage options or dual storage options with up to 4TB HDD and 128GB SSHD9 on select models
- Sound effects are crisp and clear with expert audio tuning by Bang & Olufsen and HP Audio Boost technology for added depth on dual speakers
- HP Fast Charge and up to 10 hours of battery life on select models
Pricing and Availability: The OMEN Laptops will be available on HP.com and Best Buy on July 10. The 15.6” diagonal laptop has a starting price at $899.99, and the 17.3” diagonal laptop will be available for as low as $979.99.
The OMEN Desktop
Powered by Windows 10 and engineered with the power and tuning for virtual reality, the OMEN Desktop features the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics to deliver a performance monster built ready for any gaming experience. Optional liquid cooling, an advanced thermal system, keeps it running quietly and cool, virtually eliminating any video lag time. The OMEN Desktop is upgradeable with tool-less access to the hardware to crank up gaming power and allow for customization.
Other features include:
- Intel Core i7-6700K processors with overclocking capabilities in select models
- Up to 32GB memory and ample storage with up to 512GB SSD and up to 3TB of HDD to host a massive amount of large format VR games and content
- Options up to NVIDIA GeForce 1080 or AMD Radeon R9 390X graphics cards, offering better frame rates at increased resolution
- HP LED Lighting that reacts to performance levels depending on customization by the gamer
Pricing and Availability: The OMEN Desktop will be available on HP.com and select retailers in August.
The OMEN by HP 32 DisplayComplementing the OMEN Desktop is the new 32” diagonal OMEN by HP Display. The Quad HD display with wide-viewing angles offers brilliant visuals with 100 percent sRGB color space for true-to-life color. AMD FreeSync technology delivers fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate for a smooth gaming experience that keeps pace with the power of the OMEN Desktop.
Pricing and Availability: The 32” diagonal OMEN by HP Display is planned to be available on HP.com and select retailers in August