The first major software update for Windows Holographic since it was launched at end of March, was announced today. Along side the software update, Microsoft said it has begun to ship devices to developers from the second wave of applicants.
- Multi-tasking – With this update, you can run multiple applications at the same time.
- Input – You can now connect a regular Bluetooth mouse to your HoloLens device. In addition, the clicker has been fine-tuned to enable resizing and moving of holograms.
- Voice – We’ve added new commands. Find out what happens when you gaze at a hologram and say “Face me!”
- Edge – Edge now supports many of your feature requests such as tabs.
- Photos – The Photos app has been updated to support pinning of pictures without any borders or chrome. Your walls will never look the same.
Read here for full features list and fixes