The Xbox team announced today that Xbox E3 2016 Briefing will take place Monday, June 13, beginning at 9:30 a.m. PDT.
“During the briefing, you’ll have a chance to check out everything from in-depth looks at previously-announced games to trailers for our unannounced titles coming in 2016 and beyond. You can watch the Xbox E3 2016 Briefing live beginning at 9:30 a.m. PDT on June 13 on Xbox.com, the Xbox Twitch Channel, via the Xbox Live Events Player on Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles, or on the big screen at your local Microsoft store.”
This year, Xbox is partnering with Twitch to bring gaming fans wall-to-wall coverage of the entire week of E3. Go behind the scenes, catch the latest announcements, and watch the best Xbox games in real-time. You’ll be able to watch everything on the Xbox Twitch channel from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. PDT on Tuesday, June 14, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. PDT on Wednesday, June 15, and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. PDT on Thursday, June 16.
Finally, if you’re in LA during E3 week, we’ve got something even bigger for you. Once again, Xbox will be giving 500 lucky fans a ticket for exclusive access to Xbox FanFest: E3 2016. The Xbox FanFest: E3 2016 is from Monday, June 13, through Wednesday, June 15. Tickets will include:
- Entry into the Xbox E3 2016 Briefing on Monday, June 13th, 9:30 a.m. PDT at the Galen Center
- A custom-built backpack filled with gaming swag
- Play time with all-new exclusives and our biggest blockbuster games coming this holiday
- The chance to meet some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
- Even more surprise events during the week.